Sunday, August 20, 2006

Brett & Sarah


Sarah is my little sister's best friend and she got married yesterday! I was invited to photograph the "preparations" as well as some of the reception and I gladly accepted. It's been a couple years since I've seen Sarah and I couldn't believe how grown up and beautiful she looked. She and her bridesmaids all got their hair and makeup done together and it was a lot of fun watching and participating in all the catching up and silliness that went on.

Sarah and Brett are both big golfers (you don't want to play against them in a couples tournament), and Sarah decided to wear her trusty golf shoes (minus the cleats) to walk down the aisle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emy.
Looks good so far
Mom

kristinbednarz said...

Awww...lovely stuff, Emily. the shoe are too cute!