Friday, December 22, 2006

Heather's Bridal

This is a shoot I've been looking forward to for a loooong time. Meet Heather. She and I met in our high school theater class and developed an almost instaneous bond that is still going strong. She is one of the best people you will ever meet and she is getting married in February, so . . . . of course I offered to do her bridal. Was it a fun shoot!! My camera broke last week during a basketball game throwing me into a panic, but my friend and fabulous photographer Kristin Bednarz bailed me out by loaning me her (gulp!) new Canon 5D. So great friend, great camera...what more could I want? Heather looked absolutely beautiful!! Jimmy is not going to know what hit him when she walks down the aisle! Her mom and sister Kimberly came along too and were very helpful in keeping me and my gear together (thanks!). Anyway, here are some of my faves.































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! I LOVE THEM! You did an amazing job... I seriously couldn't be more pleased... of course, I never had any doubts- but you are truly amazing. What a great day! Thank you so much, Em, for being the amazing person that you are! (tear)
Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Emily, Beautiful! You made this so much fun. Heather is so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Please let me know how we can see all the pictures and get one ordered. We would like to display one at the wedding reception and I didn't know how much time it would take. Thanks so much!

Alli said...

Dear Em,
love that first one. You are special and I heart ma soeur.

Jodel Phillips said...

Ohhhhh my! Emily you did very well and Heather you look awesome! I can't wait to get my camera to Lubbock! February can't come soon enough. Looking so forward to a fun weekend with you both.

Jodel

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. You are so taking my wedding pics years from now! lol =]
Love, Eunice