Thursday, August 09, 2007

Christopher & Calah

Christopher & Calah are my brother and sister-in-law. They were married about two years ago by a Justice of the Peace, but since that time, they have been trying to convalidate their marriage in the Catholic church. It has taken awhile, but this past week, Calah was finally confirmed and the convalidation took place at Christ the King Church in Dallas.

This was also the first wedding I've shot where I was completely in charge. I was a bit nervous, but it was fun, and I had a great helper in the form of Jodel Phillips. She helped out with the photography at our wedding 3 years ago, and was invaluable to me on Saturday. It was very reassuring just having someone else there!





Mmmm, kolaches....

















Calah's grandmother made Sienna's flower girl dress. Isn't it beautiful?!?






















































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Christopher and Calah; what a beautiful day! As always, Emily, your work is amazing, no one would ever guess it was your first solo wedding!

Congrats again and lots of love to the entire Alexander clan!

Heather

kristinbednarz said...

I absolutely LOVE the shot of them at the altar, vertical, from the side.


GORGEOUS!