Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures of Then @ UD


This past summer, my friends Toni, Maribel (both of whom you've probably seen on the blog before) and I met the band Pictures of Then in Nebraska. We didn't get to hear them play in concert, but we did have a lot of fun jamming out with them, and they agreed to let us know when they'd play a show in Dallas.
This past Monday, they played a small last-minute gig at our alma mater, University of Dallas and we went. It was a great acoustic show and it was cool for us to see them perform live. These are some of the photos I took that night. I highly recommend you look them up on itunes and download some of their music! I especially like 7th Street and Nowhere Is Somewhere.

























































1 comment:

Heather Wright said...

OMG! Did NOT know you chopped your hair! I love it- you look gorgeous (as always)!! The pictures are beautiful, too! :)