Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Garden

This is just a quick personal post....I done a few "garden blogs" before but it's been awhile.  I'm excited because today we had our first real summer harvest.  It just consisted of two tomatoes, a pepper, and a few peas, but still, they were good.
 We are also looking forward to our blackberries.  I've had this bush a couple years and we've only ever had a handful of berries from it.  For some reason this year it has gone absolutely bonkers and I think we'll have a substantial harvest in a week or two.


 This is I guess the end of our asparagus crop.  For the first time this year, we've also had pickable asparagus and artichokes.  I've been happy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M
Those look good enough to EAT!!!!
Look like they came out of a magazine!
Mom