Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More William


Jonathan obliged me the other day and took some posed pictures with William. These were all taken last Tuesday (the 16th) when he was one week old. Of course, William wasn't so willing to cooperate and ended up peeing all over Jonathan, the floor, and the sofa....so we put his diaper back on after that, but I did manage to snap a couple shots where he's not screaming or peeing!!




















This is our mobile that was given to us by our friend Vanessa. I just love it.













































I've decided to take a picture of William every week for the first year of his life. I haven't decided yet if I'll always post them, but I think it'll be interesting. You wouldn't think that much would change from one week to the next, but between this picture (also taken at one week on the 16th), and this past Monday (almost one week later), he had gained one pound and grown two inches. I'll post his two week picture later this evening. I haven't compared them yet myself, so I'm excited to see if I can tell a difference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily.....William is beautiful beyond words. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos with the rest of us. These pictures just made me cry I am so proud and happy for your family. The only thing better would be getting to snuggle him myself!

Love, Teresa Hughes

Anonymous said...

Ah! My mom's comment word for word! hehe. I have tears in my eyes for how beautiful he is and how proud Jonathan and your parents look!
I especially love all the shots of him on the bed and I just want to snuggle him and breathe in his sweet baby scent! :) He is so sweet, Em!