Sunday, December 16, 2007

Matt


Meet Matt. He is my first senior of the class of '08. We had his session today and we sure were lucky with the weather! It's been cold and cloudy, but today it was not so cold and sunny skies. It was a great day to shoot and I think we got some really good pictures. Matt is a drama kid like I was in high school, so he takes direction well and is quite photogenic as you can see.

My brother and sister-in-law Christopher and Calah gave me a gift certificate awhile ago and I bought a reflector with it. This is the first session I've had since I bought it and I was itching to try it out. I LOVE it!! I think it made such a difference in the shots and I can't wait to use it again!!!



























Matt brought his friend Rachel along. I love this picture of the two of them.


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic, Em! It's hard to pick a favorite... they are all great and the colors are beautiful. Not being a photographer or EVER having studied it :), I am totally clueless as to what a reflector is, but it does seem to have made a difference in your shots. Great work! :)