Monday, March 02, 2009

Molly & Steven (wedding for Kristin)


This past Saturday I 2nd shot Molly and Steven's wedding for my friend Kristin Bednarz. It's always fun to shoot with Kristin and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. They were married at Highland Park First United Methodist Church and had their fabulous reception at Brookhollow Country Club. It was so hard to narrow them down, but here are a few of my favorite pics...




some details from the day....



























































OK, I love shoes....and I loved Molly's shoes. I took way too many photos of them and couldn't decide on just one photo, so here are two.

















Che bella!










































border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5308503811793183154" />
























































































The Bulletproof Brass Band played the reception and did a fabulous job. Definitely good to get the room going (not that this group needed any help with that!).





"Soy capitan!"












1 comment:

kristinbednarz said...

Wonderful, Wonderful job! LOVE these! Thanks so much for hanging with my old booty all day. It made the work so much easier. You are AWESOME!