Saturday, March 28, 2009

The No Computer Blues

My computer is dead....well, not dead, but definitely out of commission for the past couple weeks. I was editing photos when it decided to give me a heart attack and stop working. I really thought I was going to be ill. What a sick feeling that was. Even though I back up all of my files, I had a LOT of edited work (most of it personal) that I hadn't saved. Luckily I have a friend who was able to recover my files, but I have been without a way to edit or blog since then. Ahh!! I have to admit I have felt a little lost, but this is probably good for me. Anyway, as soon as I get the computer back I'll try to get some posts up soon. I'm in Missouri visiting my sister and have a few project ideas I've been bouncing around in my head to do while I'm here, so we'll see how things go...

No comments: