Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look Ma, No Tooth!

Months ago William fell on his face pretty hard. His front tooth turned grey but the dentist looked at it and said it was fine. Well, last week it started hurting. To the point where he was waking up crying. We went back to the dentist and of course, it was abscessed. So this morning we had it pulled. I was worried it would be traumatizing for him, but honestly I think it was harder for me to watch than for him to experience. It didn't seem to bother him at all and now he's really proud of his tooth-in-a-box and hole in his mouth.

Just before.

And after.




Just as a side note, if any of you are looking for a pediatric dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Harris. We were referred to him by our dentist and I really like him. He reminds me of the dentist I had growing up.

No comments: