Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The M Family


Some of you may remember this wonderful family from a couple years back when their first daughter was still a baby. Well, they have two little girls now and I had the pleasure of photographing them all again today. What beautiful little girls!









I just had to re-post this photo from two years ago for comparison.....how quickly they grow!!

As I've mentioned before, I went to college with this mom and dad and one of my main memories of Dad is of him playing the bongos around campus. Apparently, he is passing his musical ability, including his love of bongos, on to his daughter. It took the whole session to get her to acquiesce to this photo but I'm so glad we got it! Like father, like daughter!

Love.

2 comments:

Kids Educational Resources said...

Lovely family and cute kids. Awesome photography.

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Aw, the M family! They are just. so. awesome :)