Friday, November 16, 2012

The Eli Young Band

So I had the opportunity to do something very cool and out-of-the-ordinary (for me) a couple weeks ago...Jesuit College Prep hired me to take some photos for their annual Alumni Homecoming Concert and this year the featured musicians were the Eli Young Band. I have to say, I really enjoy photographing live art in whatever form - the very nature of a live performance is so different from watching something that's been recorded - it lends itself to really great opportunities for photographs I think. The show was really good ...and I also got to wear one of these for the first time (I am such a nerd I was really stoked about this too)...
Anyway, on to the photos...

2 comments:

band photography said...

Nice photographs of the show.

emily alexander said...

Thanks