Friday, January 11, 2008

William's Baptism


Again, this is a late post, but we baptized William on December 29th at St. Martin's in Forney. This is the baptismal gown. My dad's great aunt made it for his baptism, and then I was baptized in it, so it has a little history. When I was washing it and dressing William in it, I was so worried I was going to damage it, but it turned out ok.







My sister took these photos of the actual baptism. She and Amy left early to get things ready for the reception we held at our house afterward, and I just realized I don't have any pictures of the two of them. Sorry guys! I will definitely have to work on that. It's not good that I have no pics of William with his two aunts who live overseas!!

Jonathan's brother Christopher and his wife Calah are William's godparents, and Monseignor Duffy performed the ceremony.














My dad took this photo of William and Christopher....




...and these were taken by my cousin Jennifer. The camera was getting passed around!!! Thanks guys!























This is us with my Aunt Noreen and Uncle Mark. They are my godparents, and I thought it was really cool that they were able to make it here from Arkansas for William's baptism.















No comments: