Friday, February 01, 2008

Roll Over, Roll Over!


William learned a new trick today. He rolled over for the first time. This morning I put him down on his tummy in the living room for Tummy Time and went to the bedroom to make the bed. I could hear him making protesting-ish noises and then all the sudden they quit. When I came back in, he was on his back! So I turned him back over, and it happened again! Basically, I don't think Tummy Time is going to happen anymore because for the rest of the day, as soon as I put him down, he was trying to flip himself over! I'm so proud of him!!!























3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is way cool, but now you can't leave him on the bed -- we know a baby here (not Red, actually), who learned to roll over, and rolled herself right off the bed. she ended up being fine, but come on -- nobody wants their kid to fall off the bed!

Unknown said...

and bubble shots are way cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! He is sooo cute! I love the site. You have a great talent. Hope you guys are doing well.