Friday, October 03, 2008

Chris and Amy


OK, so I have my computer back...unfortunately it is still not working exactly as well as I would hope, so it has taken longer than it should to get this post up. Sorry Chris and Amy!!

We went out last Sunday on Amy's uncle's boat to do an engagement shoot. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for it. We couldn't have asked for better weather (although maybe a little cooler would've been nice), and the two of them are so much fun together. Now, Chris is a bit of a goofball, so I was wondering how well he could be "serious", but he did a great job. I did have to include the picture below though just as an ode to his personality and their relationship together. Amy as you can see is just beautiful, and Chris' antics kept her smiling the whole time.

















































































Yes, this is them jumping into the water together. In the dark.





And finally, here is our captain, Captain!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shooting into the sun, I see! nice!