Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Evan & Christine Sneak Peek Two


This past Saturday, Evan and Christine were married in a beautiful ceremony at the bride's uncle's estate. It was a fairy-tale scene and I had my good friend Kristin Bednarz at my side to help capture it. We had a lot of fun and it was really nice to see how in love Evan and Christine were. When they were together it seemed like they were the only two people there. Here are a few of my faves from the day.















These were Christine's shoes. They were a wedding gift from Evan and are exact replicas of the shoes Dorothy wore in the Wizard of Oz.








































































































































































6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Unknown said...

your work keeps getting better and better!!!

kristinbednarz said...

we should so do this ALL the time together. Great stuff!

mom said...

emily - i am crazy happy with your work - can we get some pictures of the girls?

Dreamer said...

Emily, I am a friend of Christine's and was at the beautiful wedding! You did an awesome job capturing the moments! I will keep you in mind for anyone I know looking for a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

You are a genius photographer my dear. Can't wait to see the entire collection of the wedding! Thank you for putting your whole heart into it. Nansi (aunt to Christine)